First and foremost, we want everyone to understand that the number one focus of Monarch Skilled Nursing and Rehab is to ensure that our residents and employees are safe and continue to receive the same quality care in a healthy environment!
Monarch is closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19 and we are taking our guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and our local health departments to ensure we are taking appropriate precautions to prevent the spread of this virus.
Monarch continues to adapt its policies and procedures for our entire facility. Some of these policies include:
Visitation: At this time, we are restricting all visitors to Monarch Skilled Nursing and Rehab, except for end-of-life situations. Our staff members are adhering to the following:
• Temperatures are taken upon entrance
• Health screenings are being completed upon entrance
• All employees/visitors are completing proper hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
• All employees/visitors are being educated upon entrance of updated Infection Control measures and policies
Activities and Outings: Monarch has temporarily suspended all communal activities and outings. Any non-medically necessary appointments have also been canceled. Our facility continues to look for creative ways to keep our residents engaged in activities without risking their health and well-being.
Dining: Monarch Skilled Nursing and Rehab has temporarily suspended all communal dining activities. All residents who do not require assistance during dining times are having their meals delivered to them, free of charge. In regards to those residents who do require assistance, additional infection control protocols have been put in place to minimize their contact with others.
Other Responsive Measures Monarch Has Taken: Below is a list of other measures Monarch has taken in order to keep our residents and employees safe and free of COVID-19. This list is all inclusive but not limited to.
• Constant communication with our residents and families about the current COVID-19 precautions and procedures taking place at our facility.
• Connecting residents with their loved ones through Skype and usage of iPads for Face Timing
• Notification to all suppliers of our new visitor policies and the usage of only necessary supply distributers including food, medications and medical equipment
• Local community Facebook page updates
• Signage posted at all entrances and throughout facility regarding Infection Control policies and procedures
• Increased cleaning and environmental sanitation protocols for COVID-19
We appreciate your patience and understanding in our efforts to keep all of our residents and staff safe. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our Administrator.
As always, thank you for choosing Monarch Skilled Nursing and Rehab!
Consider joining our family and make the most of your career!Click Here to Apply